What a GREAT 7th ANNUAL KING ST BLOCK PARTY!!!
Saturday, September 21st, 2013
3-7pm on King St in front of Stone Soup
- Hundreds of people came, ate, danced, connected.
- Dozens of people took tours of the almost-finished building.
- Over 20 people performed and spoke.
- 10 giant puppets roamed the crowds.
People’s Party Productions – awesome sound stage!
Future Focus Media Co-op – video / photos
Dismas Family Farm
Collective A Go-Go
Plar Beverages for seltzer
Big Y, Price Chopper, Shaws for gift cards
- Great music and performances!
- Tours of the close-to-complete building!
- Food and kids activities!
- Network with community groups, activists and artists!
ENGLISH FLYER (PDF)
SPANISH FLYER (PDF)